> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > > If you want to make good art, you must first have
> > > integrity, Share. To have integrity, you must be able
> > > to take responsibility, to be accountable for what you
> > > say, to look reality in the face without flinching.
> >
> > You see Share, most people think of integrity as being
> > true to your own values.  But here Judy is helping you
> > understand that Judy's  "integrity" is being accountable
> > to Judy's version of "reality".  Taking responsibility
> > for any version of "reality" she wants to thrust at you,
> > without your permission.
>
> Share is going to have some serious competition from Curtis
> for the "Master of Inadvertent Irony" title.
>
> The dishonesty here from Curtis--and this is distinctly
> nonadvertent--is the notion that I'm the only one here who
> is challenging Share's gross distortions of reality. That
> is, in fact, Curtis's deliberate and calculated
> contravention of the reality of the posts on this forum,
> and he will do his damndest to foist it on us without our
> permission *and in the face of the abundant evidence to
> the contrary*.

Small problem.  I never said that or made that claim.  This is the Judy routine
again, making up a distraction from her idiotic blunder of presenting a quote
as clarification of what SHE means by integrity.

> "This above all: To thine own self be true.
> And it must follow, as the night the day,
> Thou canst not then be false to any man."

So not only was there nothing dishonest in my post about YOU and what YOU have
written, it was dishonest of you to suggest that it was my intention to say you
were the ONLY one.  They have their own reasons for yapping at Share's tail,
but I was not addressing them.

You are trying to make Share accountable to you and your skewed standards and
Share is fulfilling the meaning of the quote you posted, but somehow missed the
meaning of. She is being true to her own self rather than conform to the
pressure from you for her to lose her integrity and conform to your ideas of
what is right for her.

So you got caught in your own content free attack routine by defining a term
used to try to shame someone, but idiotically missing the point of your own
quote.

And that is because you don't believe in actual integrity, you are trying to
sell the idea of accountability to YOU with your unfriendly filter.  You are
trying to get Share to abandon her integrity and bow to the mighty Judy.

Small problem, Share has your number.  So you are getting blown off masterfully
while you remain growling in your little junkyard.