On May 8, 2013, at 4:16 PM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 05/08/2013 03:36 PM, Ravi Chivukula wrote:

> >> A little slow there, Ravioli? Fukushima is not Funny Farm Lounge
> >> because it isn't referred to as FFL. We've even had contests for other
> >> things that the letters FFL could mean such as "Foolish Foreign
> >> Leprechauns."
> >>
> > Stop yelling at me Uncleji - what's up with that reference to Ravioli - you
> > think it's funny? You really hurt my feelings - I don't ever see you
> > encourage, support me, zero emotional support from you, the least you can
> > do is avoid hurting my feelings. It will be a while before I will refer to
> > you or talk to you again - oh yeah I'm mad at you.
>
> Good! :-D

Good?

Clearly Fukushima matters more than my Feelings. I start screaming - Fuck
Fukushima when I hear someone mention it, they think I'm paranoid. They can't
see that I have an Uncleji who's clearly unreliable, unavailable and for me it
appears Fukushima is some Asian, Japanese guy who's more important to you.
Enough's enough - I am officially in the hunt for a new Uncleji who cares for
my Feelings.

Goodbye.