> Xeno wrote:  Reconciling the disparity between your version of the world,
> and the way it actually is, is unsettling. The question then becomes, "What
> do you
> do?"

I did not write that, I said 'The following are comments culled from various
websites after a cursory search.'

Share replies:  I find that laughing helps a lot.

I do not think that is going to be an effective technique here Share. If that
means brushing off the disparity, as of no big moment, it will return again and
again.