--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@...> wrote:

> I don't think I said any thing about compromising anything. I said Nature
> sets us up and we have to learn to deal with it.

No, no, no, the left believes they were *born* that way! Somehow, through
nature or dna it *just happened*, NOT SO!! Like we were just hatched like
chickens?, come on! Human Beings have a past, *As ye sow, so shall ye reap*,
OH, btw, Maharishi said that! :-)

Self responsibility is the FIRST realization to Self Realization; I said that!