Thanks, I'll keep that one in mind - I ate at Fisherman's Wharf, too, about a
month ago, also on a great day in the City. I think it was Aliotto's - the fish
was perfect.

Even the food at the Zoo was good the other day, despite the somewhat jarring
appearance, after leaving, of the old Doggy Diner mascot's head, on a pole, *in
the middle of Sloat*, about two blocks up from the beach.