Enjoyed this piece. For me, it's a light-hearted way to shake me up a little
and be more aware to endeavor to hear my own heart.

I like the first comment on the blog:
Submitted by Visitor (not verified) on April 26, 2013 - 1:42pm.
"and then freedom, or awakening becomes the 'cult' ... we never escape ..."

Ha!