 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:50 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Pure Gold spooning

Gold spoons?  What?  Are meditators to become known as "gold spooners" next?
What is this idolatry that they now sell golden spoons with every TM web page?
Who came up with that?  Nay they pollute our meditation trying to put golden
spoons in all our mouths with this.    If they dare to come out in the open
field and defend this gold standard as a good thing, we who are of the
practicing and old line meditators will fight them to the uttermost. Having
behind us the productive meditator of this old movement, nation and the world,
supported by the transcendent and more spiritual interests, the simple
meditative interests of inner spirit, and the common meditator everywhere, real
meditators will again answer their high-brow demand for gold spoons by saying
to them: "You shall not press down upon the brow of our transcendent
meditations this crown of thorns, you shall not crucify humankind upon a cross
of gold or a Raja's gold spoon."
-Buck in the Dome