--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > Ann,
> >
> > Please, read my response to Share on this same thread.  I'm surprised
> > there's such interest in the chart of Red China.
> >
> > JR
>
> I have to be honest with you JR, I was kind of making a joke about it all
> (but you knew that). I mean, of all the countries, China is one of the most
> ancient and determining its actual moment of inception would be pretty hard
> to figure out. I do admire you, however, for two reasons: you seem to be a
> particularly nice fellow and your knowledge of Jyotish is extensive. However,
> I do find it comical (and it may well be because I am ignorant of the
> subject) but determining the astrological chart of anything other than a
> human being seems fairly absurd. However, I am prepared to be enlightened on
> why this is not necessarily so if this is not the case.

Ann,

The birth of a nation, a political system, an organization, and even a thought
or idea is similar to the birth of an individual.  In jyotish, the birth time
is the point in time when the lagna occurs, meaning that this is the time the
planets "grasp" the person or entity with its karmic quality.  This can be
interpreted by casting the horoscope of that specific time which shows the
placement of the planets in the zodiac.

IMO, in using the concepts in modern day quantum physics, the ascendant
determines the special combination of wave functions from the various planets
which interacts with the wave function of the person or entity in question.  We
can also say the ascendant is the superposition of all the wave functions of
the planets as they relate to the individual's unique wave function or
signature.  This superposition of waves can be understood in human terms by
using the ancient methods outlined in jyotish.

In short, everything in the universe is related to each other.  I hope this
helps.

JR