Oh dear Barry, we just love this when we get you going. Of couuurrrrssse you
knew we all would. It is part of the game here. Now laugh a little and don't
take it so seriously. I know, for one, that you would not have included that
HAT pictured in the image I posted as part of that jaguar ensemble, I mean the
lid would have just put it over the top.

Now, I want more details. I gather she:
Admires your writing and has done so from afar for quite a while.
Is wise and sophisticated for a woman of fifty but fortunately looks 40
(There's nothing like that French moonlight to make all zee ladeeez appear like
nubile nymphets).
Is rich but doesn't brag about it (she just bought last night as you claimed
you had forgotten your wallet).
Is considering taking this further into the realm of forbidden pleasure.

Congratulations! Now, you silly little tease, we all fell for the bait and had
a good time with this, just as I know you did.