The other element of your expression that I find very strange for a person of
your age, is this equating any action that doesn't support yours, as "hateful"
towards you. That is both immature and narcissistic of you, Barry. Mature
adults often disagree to the core about stuff, but there is no hatred involved.
My father and I enjoyed a good political discussion, although he was as firmly
Republican, as I was not. Doesn't mean we hated each other. Just had different
ideas about life.

The discussion and free exchange of ideas is what separates us from young
children, who are not yet emotionally mature enough to do so. This appears to
be a real issue with you, and obviously makes any real discussion impossible.
You called me to task regarding not responding to your criticisms of the TMO. I
have no idea how to have a rational discussion with you, until I see evidence
of your emotional maturity. So far, no dice.