I wish she would sit at home, knitting sweaters. I have only known two people
who were associated with Amma. I suppose someone could chalk it up to
coincidence, but one derailed his career for her, and the other jumped to his
death off the Golden Gate bridge. So, I am kind of thumbs down on the whole
Amma scene.