Douillard?

________________________________
 From: Ann <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 5:23 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Gluten free diet and siddhis!

> noozguru, thanks for the info about how to avoid developing an intolerance.
> I'd forgotten about that and can have a tendency to not have enough variety
> in my diet.  A chiropractor once told me that if you eat something 3 days in
> a row, you automatically become allergic to it!

What is that 'chiropractor' doing now? Hope you didn't let them crack your neck
or any other useful body part. Sounds like a real winner in the
I-make-up-stupid-things-to-see-who-believes-me category. Come to think of it,
the two worst doctors I ever experienced lived in FF; one was a non-meditator
and one was a long term meditator. Both wacko.