I was at the Revs meeting, and I just watched his meeting with the Royal Order
of Penis Havers at The Church of Ed. They are both really excellent. There was
some overlap with his family history, with the Revs meeting full of great
commentary about his relationship with the TMO, and the Church of Ed meeting
filling in details of his life and illness. I honestly can't recommend one
video over the other; anyone who wants to get a feel for who he was should
watch both of them.

http://youtu.be/Us8rF5Q_F6g

http://youtu.be/-hKyMMGcDDo