Thanks Judy. I particularly liked Jay Latham's piece in issue 2. Very powerful
writing (as in Galaxy of Fire) and worth keeping as I plan a pilgrimage to
these same hallowed grounds. I didn't know Jay well but I spent some time with
him in Livingston Manor in the late 70s on governor staff. Anyone here know Jay
well and can share what he was all about?