> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> >
> > I've only seen Elephant Man which I found deeply moving,
> > and The Straight Story which I enjoyed for its simplicity,
> > quirkiness and sweetness. No extra showering needed in
> > either case.

Share, do see Eraserhead. It's considered one of his most intriguing films and
the film Lynch himself most "spiritual"

> Then you aren't qualified to talk about David Lynch
> AT ALL, are you?

And nor is the Turq.

Don't worry about the Turq, Share. He doesn't "get" films without a plot or
where deeper emotions are involved.

He certainly has some nerve commeting on anything regarding Lynch, having
labelled it "sick". In another post he admitted to not understanding anything
of what the David Lynch universe is all about.

The Turq is certainly not qualified to talk about the films of David Lynch
since he has no clue to what they are all about. What an utter fool.