> If you can watch the Twin Peaks series and NOT say that son
> of a bitch is ill in his feeble mind then there is something
> seriously wrong with you.

Must be something wrong with me, then. I thought much of
"Twin Peaks" was brilliant.

And it was must-see TV at the time, too, so I had lots of
company.

A lot of it was side-splittingly funny. Some of the humor
was creepy, but dude, this was prime-time network television,
so obviously it wasn't "ill" enough to make most people
uncomfortable.

If it made you uncomfortable, fine, you're entitled. But of
all the possible descriptions of the mind of the guy
responsible, "feeble" is about the last one that could
legitimately be applied.

IMHO, of course.