What a great fragment of narrative this quote of Jay Latham's is fleshing out
the origins of the TM movement going back even to the mid 20th Century.  I am
liking this quote very much so as to also share with people who are outside
looking in on the story to help them have a more colorful perspective on where
this all came from.  It is nice, respectful and useful that it surfaced here.
Thanks,
-Buck in the Dome