John - yes lagna is Sagittarius, but supposedly Mars in own house doesn't
cause Kuja Dosha. Either way I myself never paid attention to Kuja dosha in
the past much when by definition ​​42% can have it - it doesn't make any
sense. Anyway Rahu is in UL, not 7th from it - may be you took Mars as the
lord of Scorpio but with Ketu as the lord it is reverse - not sure if you
use JHL. And no issues with her parents and not a different caste either,
though I did not know it beforehand but she was from a different state -
that's what Rahu could indicate.