--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:46 AM, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>wrote:
> > >
> > > Certainly he has had no mystical
> > > experiences compared to hundreds and thousands of
> > > mystics of various religions in the past or even
> > > compared to Amma,
> >
> > Ravi,
> >
> > 1) may I ask WHY you would have liked Maharishi to talk about his
> > "mystical experiences" ?
> >

> Why does one talk about and forever remember their first love,
> their first kiss, the first sex, the first woman they loved?
> Or the first time they got drunk, first time they got stoned?
> Unless you were a Baniya/businessman and an Indian who married
> a woman based on her caste, color, region, language,
> social status.
>
> Mystical experiences are much more profound, transformatve,
> blissful that one would be compelled to talk about it. If you
> don't have it you talk philosophy, you spit platitudes like
> Xeno, like writing a book on Love.
>
> So it's not a question of why but why wouldn't he if he had
> any - it would be very perplexing and bizarre.

NOT that I think Maharishi would have had a whole
shitload of mystical experiences to talk about --
I don't -- but WHY on earth would he ever consider
talking about them with RAVI?

I mean, we're talking about the guy who had to
MAKE UP experiences of being enlightened to impress
people on this group, and his soon-to-be-ex-wife,
and her Amma friends who wouldn't have given him
the time of day *unless* he made them up.

Put up or shut up. Write about some of your "first
kiss" mystical experiences.

Without making them up this time.