Dr.D,

Some families in India consult a jyotishi to determine when is the best time
for birth to give the child a favorable birth time.  When the birth time is
determined, then the mothers undergo the C-section operation.  According to
jyotish principles, the birth time occurs when the baby takes the first breath
outside of the mother's womb.

Personally, I was consulted to determine the birth time delivery for a baby.  I
used a technique called "nimittas", which refers to good omens.  When I was
pondering this question, I witnessed a baptism in church of a child who was
christened, "Adam".

So, I chose this name as the basis of determining my client's child.  The
syllable "A" refers to the 4th quarter of the nakshatra of Krittika.  So, it
was only a matter of determining the date and time when the Moon will transit
this sector.  The client agreed and the baby was delivered by C-section.  He
chose to call his male child, "Aditi", meaning the Sun in Hindu mythology.

JR