My guess is that the reason people "jump" on you and say nothing to
Barry is
not because you are a woman. It's because you give the impression of
being
in the grip of an obsession, and he does not.

I like your posts on other topics, and I think you are someone who
has a
passionate belief in justice and fairness. It offends you deeply when
you see
such principles violated. You are a warrior for truth, and I also
think that you
probably have a heart the size of New Jersey.

But in the case of Barry, I wish you would just drop it. No one cares
about
what was said years ago on another forum. I can't see why you would
want to
waste so much time and energy on it. It just doesn't seem worth it.