When we attack someone, or something;
It is usually something;
Reflected in us;
That we don't like.

It is so much more fun sometimes, though,
To attack and be clever and be tough,
And profane, and so forth.

But we postpone the inevitable;
Truth, when we come back to our writing;
A few days later;
And see how it was written in a negative mood;
Which makes it seem two dimensional;
And serves only to inflame further;

Eckhart Tolle, calls this the emergence of the:
"Pain Body";
When we are in some kind of uncomfortable feeling;
And want to lash out at someone, anyone.

He suggests, that the best way to heal it;
Is to witness it (Pain Body, uncomfortable feeling);
And just to let it pass;

Because, if we act on the negative feelings;
Of the pain body;
What we do is create more pain;
Which will have to be healed later;

So the only way to make progress;
Healing the pain body;
Is not to react, when seduced by the pain body;
Just fall back to Self, and witness it;

Until it shifts, and evaporates...

R.G.

Not all of us reveal our [email addresses], though.

Why what are  you hiding from?

Not sure?

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > I am tired of the attack wars. I assume you are too. We have
some
> > good
> > > guidelines. Lets try to cultivate a culture that naturally
lives
> > them.
> > >
> > > One way, perhaps, is to simply express your dismay at any post
> that
> > > makes personal attacks, insults, excessive venting, is not
> respectful
> > > to other viewpoints. Preferably offline. If a poster gets 10
such
> > > eamails each time they "slur", hopefully they will reconsider
and
> > > modify their tone.
> > >
> > > Its worth a try.>>
> >

> > It is an excellent idea, and I am fully in support.
>
> Me too.  Not all of us reveal our [email addresses], though.

Why what are  you hiding from?