I heard that there are over one million people with the security clearance
level and the access to do what Snowden did (or something as potent.)

Get that?

One million people who can do the following:

1.  Intercept the emails of CEOs etc. as a major merger is brokered -- no
matter yes or no, money can be made if one knows which way the deal is going,
and, then, hey, who can prove whether an NSA employee is lucky or is doing
insider trading?

2.  Find out about neighbors, the kids who hang with the coder's kids and all
about their parents and their neighbors and how much everyone earns and what
the kids grades are and who has what STD and who's gotta get another abortion.

3.  Find out about anything anyone is doing and blackmail anyone.

4.  Use the massive architecture of the NSA system to launch every sort of
"attack" upon anyone from any left field from which any person would least
expect it.  Every manner of extortion is thus possible.  "Pay up or have your
life ruined."

5.  Intercept any message and change it.

6.  Create a personal "empire" of servers that obey a rogue NSA employee's now
and future commands even after leaving the NSA.

7.  Target people on the cutting edge of the frontiers, and invest with two or
three notches higher ROIs as   new tech that is about to be announced is seen
and known weeks or more ahead of the announcement -- get in on the ground floor
or avoid a false-IPO turkey.

8.  Manipulate the markets with various e-ploys.

AND ON AND ON AND ON....this is just what I could think of in ten
minutes....imagine what a true smarty pants could dream up to make some easy
cash.

And here's why the above screed has impact for me, personally:

I have worked with very good coders.  Sitting next them and watching the type
code at speeds faster than I can type words.  Real and actual whiz kids who
could do programming on the fly.

I probably know 30 guys who could be truly potent forces-unto-themselves if
they decided to "do evil" and really exploit access they might have by abusing
almost any large corporate system.  Just the customer information data-sets
alone could be disastrously exploited via simple identity theft.

So, nope.  One million people with the above powers? -- who can type code that
fast? and it's code that "does stuff" to trillions of bits of information in
seconds? -- nope, I say, nope.

That's too much power in the hands of those who are probably pizza eating
pencil necked geeks in windowless rooms whining about X-box and squeezing
pimples.
Nope.

Edg