Michael's and Nabby's Hard on gave me the chance to see Buck's plightful
speech, below.
"Fugitive meditators," are being created, and see above, it extends there also.
We need unity. The domes were meant to hold thousands of Sidhas together at the
same time, sitting meditating, with our eyes closed, with the occasional peek
at the shuffling pillow or foot across the way. Still, stillness of stagnant
air, is what the DOMES were not built for. Numbers of Sidhas currently in the
DOMES, are like the teeth in a jack-o-lantern these days!
Fill this void with the hard evidence! (Ann, this was not meant to be naughty,
it only sounds like it.)
Drop Dad's belt and bring back the Saints!