Well, this is not the answer you are probably expecting, but in this
instance, the skids were greased in terms of being able to enjoy a
pretty comfortable life.  I'm not saying it was a Buddha like situation,
in terms of coming from Royalty, but he would have had a nice leg up on
things.
Of course, he also has a nice disposition, was/is quite balanced, likes
kids, and probably could have developed a pretty good golf game.
And really I sympathized with his dad on an occasion or two about the
situation.
As far as a woman, I guess it helps to have a fair amount of patience,
at least if you plan on having children.
Other than than, all the usual traits on both sides apply- being
understanding, tolerant of other little foibles, etc.
Right?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Ah, Steve, now there's THE question of the day IMHO: what makes a guy
a great householder? Obba, can you take a break from counting posts and
answer this question for us? And guys, IYHOs, what makes a woman a great
householder?

> ________________________________
Purusha From Mi...

> oh, okay. thanks for that feedback. I also have a good friend on
that course who comes back every couple years.  it's always a treat
to have him visit. he also is quite level headed, so to speak, and
dialed in well to the culture, still.Â
> but I still think he would have made a great householder! (-:
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, WLeed3@ wrote:
> >
> > Mike was & still is very Level headed on Purusha now in India as
stated we
> > communicant ofter i.e. monthly via: an Internet cafe 2 hr from him
by
> > walking trail. He does so by some flash card ( or key like thing)
not going to
> > town in person Purusha sends there individual computer messages that
way.

> > In a message dated 6/20/2013 7:47:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> > steve.sundur@ writes:
> >

> > I always liked Michael Thompkins. I never really knew him
personally, but
> > as an administrator, he always seemed pretty level headed.
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, WLeed3@ wrote:
> > >

> > > ____________________________________

River,
> > > had it worse. This is the height of the pilgrimage season and,
they
> > > say, some 70,000 people are stranded up in those mountains and as
many
> > > as 1,000 died, though I'd bet that each number is a gross
> > > exaggeration. Throughout the mountain region, the roads down to
the
> > > plains are cut by landslides in multiple places, which is what has
> > > stranded all the pilgrims.
> > >
> > > Currently, the only way out of this ashram is by walking up to a
> > > higher meadow and then climbing a mountain slope to a ridge and
> > > trekking down into an adjacent valley system and there, hopefully,
> > > finding a public Jeep or bus, a trip that takes about six hours.
Some
> > > of our staff are making that trip tomorrow for personal reasons so
> > > we'll hear from them how doable it really is and whether if, once
down
> > > on the main road, one can actually get through to the plains or
are
> > > there simply too many landslides for the Army to move soon.
> > > Eventually, of course, all the slides will be moved off the roads
and
> > > the roads will be shored up. Presently, the overall situation is
> > > unclear.
> > >
> > > What has been very odd is that this happened about 1-2 weeks
before
> > > the normal monsoon was due to arrive and therefore caught everyone
by
> > > surpr ise.
> > >
> > > I'll write more later once we have a better communications link.
For