Thanks for the fascinating quote Buck and also for the beautiful photo of
Purusha place in India. Hey, we have lots of visitors in the women's Dome. Hope
it's filling up in your neighborhood too (-:

________________________________
 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:56 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fwd: the flooding @ Uttarkashi Ashram Purusha
>From Mi...

What makes a great householder?

The science fiction author Robert Heinlein once said "A human being should be
able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a
building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort
the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations,
analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal,
fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."