oh what bullshit Doc, the continued ossified behavior of people like Bevan (who
has been doing TM longer than you) and Neal Patterson, Doug Birx, that ass
David Lynch, etc etc, disproves your assertion

________________________________
 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 9:08 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: For Obba

As Nabby says, then they probably need a checking.

Personally, I find TM highly effective for sustaining and enlarging the vessel
of consciousness, leading me to constantly reintegrate my identity, to be
consistent with my ever expanding awareness, AND:

Although I would not believe it, if I hadn't gone through it myself, I do know
that it is ALSO possible to practice the technique, while retaining a severely
fundamentalist mindset, in daily life. However, I know also from experience,
that continuing TM in the face of any wall of ideas, however solidly the wall
is constructed and maintained, that the wall eventually crumbles.