Yeah, who knows how long it will take for anybody? I wasn't making some claim
on a finite time. I am just speaking to what I know about the technique's
mechanical erosion of boundaries, over time.

Who cares about those people you mentioned? I would much rather be concerned
with people I know and love, than some random people. I will let them take care
of themselves, while I continue to look after myself. There is certainly no
standing invitation for tea, with any of them.