--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card" <cardemaister@...> wrote:

> > Another faux guru bites the dust:
> >
> > http://whatenlightenment.blogspot.nl/2013/06/andrew-cohen-and-fall-of-guru-in-age-of_21.html
> >

> V*tun hyvä puhuja! (One **** of a speaker!)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_WrAt1QFak

Wiki:

Criticism[edit]

Some of Cohen's former followers, including his mother, Luna Tarlo, have viewed
him as a manipulative spiritual teacher. Tarlo wrote a critical book, called
Mother of God, about her experience as one of his disciples.[33] In a
Psychology Today, article, published in 1998 entitled "Crimes of the Soul",
Tarlo recounted how she became a disciple of her son who told her "to give way
to him or their relationship would end" and forbade her "to express an opinion
on anything". Tarlo said she "knew if I seriously objected to anything, I'd be
kicked out" and stated that her son, formerly the "sweetest, sensitive kid, had
changed into an unrecognizable tyrant."[34]