 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 7:35 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A culture of PR and Spin, ending with...uh...more
PR and Spin

Cohen, from what I've read, always gave me the impression of being shadowy,
grubby, and kinda mean. Like a budget motel, with cigarette burns on the faux
marble sink, or a used car salesman selling a stolen car, he's just sort of a
cut-rate, two star (out of five), guru guy. He should advertise on late night
TV, and drive around in a beat up white Corvette, license plate: SKEEZR.