> I suspect, given the posts made recently by Ann, Doc,
> Ravi, and Judy "supporting" Robin in the face of direct
> quotes from him that show him lying repeatedly on this
> forum

Says Barry, hoping desperately nobody has read the
exposure of his own lies about Robin.

, that it might be time to repost something Xeno
> posted earlier in the week (highlighting mine):
>
> Here is a simple criterion I found on the 'Net:
>
> 'Intellectual dishonesty is a failure to apply standards
> of rational evaluation that one is aware of, usually in
> a self-serving fashion. *If one judges others more
> critically than oneself, that is intellectually dishonest.*
> *If one deflects criticism of a friend or ally simply
> because they are a friend or ally, that is intellectually
> dishonest*.'

Well, that certainly exonerates Robin and his defenders
of intellectual dishonesty. Unfortunately it does not
exonerate Barry of his knowingly false accusations about
them.