--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@
wrote:
> (snip)
> > On the witness stand:
> >
> > "Mr. Carlsen, did you state in an unequivocal manner that you
> > never, and would never, strike someone in the course of
> > conducting your "confrontations"
>
> "Why, no, that is not what I stated. You haven't been
> paying attention, as usual."
>
> *plonk*

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, you have heard the evidence.  It is
now time for you to make your decision.  The guidelines I have given you
are simple in this case.  Did Mr. Carlsen lie when he repeatedly stated
that he did not strike anyone, in the course of his confrontations.  You
may request copies of his testimony where he attempts to put this
striking in a certain context, but the issue we are dealing with here is
the simple, Did Mr. Carlsen lie when he made his statements about
striking.

The bailiff will stationed outside the door, and when you reach your
decision the jury spokesman should notify the bailiff and you can come
back into the courtroom to have the verdict read.  Please be advise that
defense council or prosecutor may wish to poll each juror as to why they
reached the verdict.

One note: Any "plonking" once the verdict is read will not be tolerated"