Now that we've managed to tweak the Judy Wind-Up Doll to the point that
she's already pissed away a quarter of her posts for this coming week in
the first four hours of the "posting week" :-), let's put her whole
performance this past week into some perspective, shall we?

What wound her up was me posting some FACTS -- in his own words -- about
her fantasy boyfriend Robin Carlsen in response to Card's post of
Clinton looking into the camera and telling the American public, "I did
NOT have sex with that woman." That struck me as a *perfect* parallel to
what Robin did with the "I did NOT strike my students" routine that
backfired on him so badly.

Robin, trying to make Vaj's claims "go away," homed in on a Judy
Steinian nitpick and took advantage of the phrase "during a seminar" to
deny that he had ever struck his students. In the course of doing this,
he used phrases like, "this is not something I would have done" and "I
never once struck someone on stage."

He was clearly using the nitpick of "during a seminar" to LIE, and claim
he had *never* struck his students, using the same equivocal trick that
Clinton was trying to use by relying on a subjective, self-serving
definition of "sex" that did not include blowjobs to LIE about Monica
Lewinsky.

Judy Stein, self-appointed "hall monitor of honesty" on Fairfield Life,
sees nothing wrong with this.

And the thing is, Robin was even lying about THAT, the nitpick, as Judy
herself admits in a later post. She says that Ann did not join Robin's
cult until after the public seminars had started, but then says that
*even she* witnessed Robin striking someone during one of them. So there
is no *question* about it -- Robin was LYING.

And to Judy Stein, that's just FINE. The only problem that she sees with
any of this is that a few people on this forum are "persecuting" him by
pointing out that he LIED.

It seems to me that this exercise in making excuses for someone she's
got a crush on has demonstrated once and for all WHO it is on this forum
who exemplifies "intellectual dishonesty." It's JUDY STEIN.

She -- the person who has hurled the epithet "LIAR!" more times than
anyone in the history of FFL -- is willing to defend someone who even
*she* has to admit was LYING, just because she's got a crush on him.

If that's not intellectual dishonesty, I don't know what is.

Now we know why she can "look into the camera" and say, "I did NOT
comment on a film I had never seen" and imply that if Barry says so,
he's LYING.

Same phenomenon -- intellectual dishonesty.