And now we know for sure that the way you post on FFL
is an exception to your theories on compassion.

No surprise there. I just wanted you to demonstrate that
for us, and you've done so very effectively.

(P.S.: What's the difference, in your mind, between "silly"
and "dumb"? My dictionary defines "dumb" as "lacking
intelligence" and "silly" as "weak in intellect." I'm just
not sure which to call the inclusion of children in your
"hate the wrongdoing, have compassion for the wrongdoer"
formula, since children aren't generally considered to have
a clear idea of right and wrong. One would *think*, with
regard to that formula, that "at some point in our lives"
would mean at some point after we've developed a sense of
right and wrong.)