I had a similar miracle happen for me just the other day. I was
sitting on a stone bench in Paris when I happened to spill a
little of my can of Coca-Cola onto the bench. Imagine my
surprise when the porous stone of the bench "drank" up the
spilled liquid within seconds.

Because neither Benjamin Creme nor his channeled Master
have certified this miracle as having been "manifested by
Maitreya," I cannot claim it as such. All I can say is that I later
re-performed the experiment with both water and wine (no
milk...sorry), and the park bench seems to prefer Coca-Cola,
based on the rate at which it "drank" up the liquid. This
probably reveals something low-vibe about the quality of
French stone vs. Hindu stone, but you'd have to check with
Nabby about that.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008  wrote:

> Hindu statues `drink' milk and water once more
> Hindu statues in Guyana, South America, were seen to `drink'
> milk and water that was offered to them in March 2013. Two days after
> the Hindu festival of Maha Shivaratri on 10 March, people throughout
> Guyana began reporting that milk and water disappeared when offered to
> statues of Shiva and other Hindu deities. As news spread of the
> miraculous phenomenon, crowds gathered at the temples and private
> residences where the statues were located.
>
> Residents of the town of Golconda on the Caribbean island of Trinidad
> also reported at the festival of Shivaratri that a Hindu statue there
> accepted offerings of milk.
>
> A resident of New York said that after hearing about the reports of
the
> Guyanese miracle statues, she offered water to her statue of a Hindu
God
> on 14 March, and the water disappeared. Also, in Canada, Anjalie
Mangroo

http://www.share-international.org/magazine/old_issues/2013/2013-06.htm