mjackson74:
> he was Jesus' buddy - and didn't have anything to
> do with Benjy - you are almost as whacky as Richard
> Williams

Don't you just hate those Hindus!

Have you ever considered taking a cooking or baking
course? I know where you can get a janitorial job at
a community college. Do you have any experience with
dish washing and mopping up on the night shift? LoL!

Hey, are related to this gal?

"Lisa Jackson, a former employee of Deen's who was
fired, filed a lawsuit against Deen and her younger
brother, Earl "Bubba" Hiers, alleging racial and
sexual discrimination.

"I'm gonna find you, George Stark, you toxic little
queen, and I'm gonna..." - Alec Baldwin

'Why Has Paula Deen Been Vilified, While Alec
Baldwin's Been Given a Pass?'
Daily Beast:
http://tinyurl.com/n8794ys