 From: Ann <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 9:50 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM teachers Can have another life

> Thanks Ann - I don't know why he has his jaws locked around that particular
> delusion, maybe because I don't believe that all things were born in a
> Buddhist stupa, but then neither does anyone else on FFL so maybe that's not
> it.
>
> And you are right about the teachers, they pretty much ignored staff unless
> it was someone with some sort of authority like Bill Sands or Kingsley
> Brooks.

I have to say that the food at MIU, even though you were not there quite yet
(1975-1980) was extraordinary and I, for one, appreciate the time, effort and
skill that went into preparing seemingly endless quantities of it for us
gluttonous students. So thank you and all those before you who made all that
meditating, rounding and those siddhi courses bearable by filling those food
trays with mounds of delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners. I had a good
friend who was on kitchen staff as a baker back when I was there; I know she
worked her butt off.