I was there in the '80s dummy - but I don't expect you to be able to perceive
any form of reality accurately since you have fashioned yourself a hat out of a
Buddhist stupa that obscures your vision.

________________________________
 From: Richard J. Williams <rich...@rwilliams.us>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 10:12 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM teachers Can have another life

mjackson74:
> ask the ass how many people he knew who worked
> in the kitchen - not the kitchen director, but
> the grunts who did the physical labor

Yeah, the next time I see Robert Keith Wallace
I'll ask him if he remembers a guy who worked in
the kitchen back in the 70's named 'mjackson74'.

LoL!

Like I said, you've got nothing to report, even
if you did work in the kitchen for two years way
back then.

What would any cafeteria staff know about the TMO
or the comings-and-goings of MMY or Bevan anyway,
even if they were students?

So, I've been reading TMer discussion groups for
years, and it's on record that nobody knows what's
going on up there in Fairfield with the TMO.

You can't even get any useful information from
people that live there NOW! Go figure.