On 07/04/2013 11:44 AM, John wrote:
> What were they thinking?  Kim Basinger is one of them.
>
> http://www.shebudgets.com/lifestyle/entertainment/20-celebrities-who-went-bankrupt/17203

Shitty web design.  Too many ads and slow ad servers.  Took forever to
load.  One forum I was on had that problem and I let them know and they
nixed the offending ad.  Design wise I hate sites that don't provide a
"show all".  Plus the link says 20 celebrities and the article says 15.
While I'm at it I hate ads you can't cancel on YouTube.  Some are longer
than the actual video.  Idiocracy is here.

Creative people are in general right brained and not good with money.
They often don't like to deal with it.   They need managers they can
trust and have someone manage their money and invest it wisely.  Since
you are a jyotishee you should know fame and fortune may come during one
or more good planetary periods but if the next period is crap they may
have trouble finding work.

I saw the same problem working for a company that went public.  The
usual advice you get when that happens is to not sell your options
because it looks like you don't trust the future of the company.  In
reality that is too risky and probably good idea to sell off some and
find a good money manager for your stocks.  The creative people at my
company didn't even like to make decisions about their 401Ks.