Great video.  Are we aging gracefully or what!  Here's one for you.  Hot
Chocolate, Baby, Hot Chocolate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-GkwIRbLw8

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba  wrote:

> Enjoy the flick, chick.
>  When you get back, read this about earlier, which is now, but will be
later as,  a funny thing happened just now. I was texting a friend this
evening, and after watching your Mean Girl Elvis post, I texted my
friend and reminded him he kind of looked like Elvis. Then he wrote back
and said when he was in Canada, women thought he was Burton Cummings and
they got mad when he said he was not. So I find this, by accident,
looking for Burton Cummings songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oHb4rZfaYE and look what shirt Burton is
wearing!!!????  LMAO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTz4tgIGe6M