--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:
(snip)
> Why do so many people on this forum see so much dishonesty in
> people who write here?

You mean, like this?

"Now, some think he is better, and others think his
recriminations concerning his past are a ruse. Based
on his last appearance here, I still have suspicions."

And:

"He has made statements to the effect he regrets
having done this now.
(snip)
"3. Some accept these statements as 'true', and some
as 'false'.
"4. I am not sure that these statements are 'true'.
"5. As a result of this, and as a result of my online
interaction with him, I have suspicions concerning his
motives, which I cannot know directly but only infer
from the way he writes."