--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:

> > > In the US national chart, the Moon is placed in Aquarius which coincides
> > > with the oft-mentioned Age of Aquarius in which the world is
> > > transitioning into.  In the scheme of the Vedic Yugas, the world is now
> > > in the ascending mode of the Copper Age or the Dwapara Period, according
> > > to Shri Yukteswar.  It means that the USA will benefit in the development
> > > of higher consciousness throughout the world.  It also suggests that the
> > > USA will be positioned to participate in the next evolution or revolution
> > > towards sophisticated high technology in science and space exploration.
> > >
> > > In the short run, the US is undergoing a new phase of its business and
> > > economic cycle.  After the tenure of President Barack Obama, the
> > > transformation will be evident.  There will be challenges in the process.
> > >  Undoubtedly, the changes will revolve around taxation, retirement age
> > > eligibility, Medicare, the deficit and the national debt.
> > >
> > > The transformation process will not be instantaneous.  It could take as
> > > long as 20 years.  But once complete the US can once again be
> > > economically healthy to pursue its quest for life, liberty and happiness.
> > >

> > Here's a brief lecture of Shri Yukteswar's Yuga Cycle.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0xBUIJtfFE&list=PLr4btvSEPHazqNnOLIiTWseVUMPA2rZ1Y
> >

> Sadhguru explains his version of the Tide of Time.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAgd5KS-ULc

He seems to be from Karnataka, and thus, Dravidian??

 My impression is that the people of the Southern, Dravidian parts of India
tend to be way "cooler", than the Northern Indo-Europeans, most
of whom might be descendants of Siberian shamanic tribes??

I'm "afraid" the value of nimesha (16/75th of a second) is defined
afterwards to get the correct speed of light, LoL. Go figure.

nimeSa  m. shutting the eye , twinkling , winking TS. Mn. Ya1jn5. MBh. &c.
(also as a measure of time i.e. a moment ; %{-SAd@iva} , in a mñmoment MBh. R.
&c. ; %{-SaM@nimeSam} , every mñmoment S3Br. ; as a disease Sus3r.)