> Thanks, John, this is interesting. And I'm guessing that since it's the Moon
> in Aquarius, it will be women who will play a prominent role in this process.

Share,

Yes, you're correct that will be the case since the US culture has long ignored
the rights of women, minorities and the LGBT population.  This can be seen in
the US natal chart having the Moon, a significator for women, alone by itself
without any support of any planets from the adjacent houses.  The Moon also
disposits the conjunction of Mercury and Rahu in the 8th house which signifies
minorities and the LGBT population.

Since Saturn is the dispositor of the Moon and is the significator of work,
there is hope that the US will someday have equal opportunity for women and
other minorities in the workplace.  Perhaps, in the future, there will be an
American woman president.

> Replying to post about Mars in 7th: USA has kuja dosha! Just like Ram!

This is why the USA as a country has been fairly aggressive in joining and
initiating wars, such as the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars.  It has a history for
spending a lot of money for these wars which have most recently caused havoc in
the economy and which we are paying for most reluctantly.

> Replying to post about war being waged via machines: reminds me of a Star
> Trek episode in which 2 planets waged war via computers. They had an
> agreement to honor kills estimates by sending their respective citizens into
> killing chambers thus, according to the elders, preserving their
> infrastructure and culture, etc. Kirk's opinion was that in doing this, they
> lost sight of the horrors of war vis a vis the loss of human life. I thought
> it was a profound episode.

I vaguely remember that episode but I'm sure I've seen all of the Star Trek
episodes many years ago.  IMO, wars will be same in the future and will aimed
to destroy the enemies wherever they may be.