This one is pretty sweet.  Smile.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOyPfJoGHe8

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson mjackson74@
wrote:

> > No lies here Ravi - there are plenty of us from the South who don't
care for country - I've got the best chiropractor in the world here -
only problem is having to listen to the country music she pipes in.

> > I never even liked Randy Travis, tho my mother adores him, or used
to before he started showing up naked and drunk in public - she liked
him because he was close to one of my great uncles G.T. Little - Travis
was a frequent visitor to my other uncle Buren who had the proverbial
country store where Travis grew up. But no, no country music for me.
Jethro Tull, yes, Jessie J., yes. No country.

> I too, surround myself with a country music- free zone. Sometimes I
try and listen to it to see how strong my constitution is but within 15
seconds I have to turn it off. I have a visceral reaction to it and all
of these young women here in Victoria, especially the horsey ones, love
the crap. They had foolishly tried to put it on the radio station at the
tack store and figured out pretty quickly that was a "no go". Then I
would put on our Seattle-based NPR station with jazz and they hated
that. So now we have compromised and listen to a more mainstream
rock-type station but that can be insipid at times. If I got with the
times and set up an iPod at work it would be best but it hasn't happened
yet.

> > ________________________________

I do realize that was not the best song to be recording, there were
others I really liked like Hell on Heels. I wanted thanks for the Reno
video, not the other one.

> > Anyway I know you don't really care for the Whole Foods video but
> >       I used to live very close to that Whole Foods on Rose &
> >       Lincoln and shopped there.
> >
> > And here's another one from DJ Dave that I liked in the past -
> >       Yoga Girl which of course you won't really like but just
putting
> >       it out there for whoever.
> >
> > http://youtu.be/L-8IPDR4Khc
> >
> > Is that you or someone you know at the end of the video - that Big
> >       Papa guy?
> >
> > On 7/11/13 8:26 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:

> > >I promise you I would never spend 10 seconds listening to the Reno
video - but I loved the Whole Foods vid - downloaded it immediately -
thanks Ravi!

Prettier"