Oh and by the way, stupid people generally don't learn well, if at all. It
won't be long till Zimmerman is in trouble with the law again. Wait and see.

________________________________
 From: Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The George Zimmerman case: Steyn nails it.

Bhairitu, you are a victim of what the media has been trying to convince
everyone of, that Zimmerman followed Trayvon AFTER he was told not to.  He
followed him and THEN was told not to when 911 heard him out of breath. They
said "we don't need you to do that". He stopped and said OK and lost sight of
Trayvon. He then walked down a walk way to get an address to give dispatch so
police would know the exact location. On his way back to his car, Trayvon
jumped out and asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said "no, I don't
have a problem" and Trayvon said "now you do" and sucker punched him in the
nose, knocking him to the ground, jumping on him and pinning him down, pounding
Zimmerman with his fists and banging his head on concrete. The evidence is in
Zimmerman's injuries to his face, back of his head, grass and water on his back
and eyewitnesses who saw Trayvon on top of him. The media has been less than
honest with this case and has tried to
 deceive people early on. NBC was even caught editing 911 calls to make
Zimmerman look as if he were racially profiling. "He looks black" was only said
AFTER 911 dispatch had asked for the race of the suspect. Before that,
Zimmerman had not mentioned race in his call to 911.< As I've said earlier,
this was meant to start the *great race dialog* the nation was supposed to
have, the one that was intended with Louis Gates. Remember when the President
said "I don't know the facts, but the police acted stupidly". "If I had a son,
he would look like Trayvon". God, I hope not. The media keeps trying to set- up
the racial dialog but it keeps backfiring in their faces.