you have only Zimmerman's word that he was attacked and his account of the
incident is not credible for the reason's already described. As to Zimmerman's
so -called injuries, I have been hurt worse getting scratched by my cat.

________________________________
 From: Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The George Zimmerman case: Steyn nails it.

P.S. Michael, I didn't address the *most people who think like you* issue. To
me, Trayvon was a *hot headed* kid that made a real big mistake. Kind of stupid
to attack people these days, especially with so many *right to carry* permits
granted in so many states. That is what those permits are intended for, to
protect yourself against assault with intent to kill or do great bodily harm.
One more slam of Zimmerman's head against concrete could have killed or caused
brain damage. He had every moral right to draw his weapon and use it at that
point.As I believe Judy mentioned earlier, nobody is a winner here, but
Zimmerman did walk away with his life on Feb 26, 2012 and  his freedom last
night. His life will be affected till he dies and Trayvon's parents will have
to live with burying their child, something no parent should have to do.