> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> (snip)
> > > In other words, it's *OK* for Judy and her friends
> > > to obsess on the people *they* don't like, long after
> > > they've left this forum, but if others do it to Robin,
> > > that's bad.
> > >
> > > Can you spell  H Y P O C R I T E ?  I think you can...
> >
> > Excellent summary, Barry. Thank you.
>
> And Susan waves her *STOOOOOOOOOOPID* flag high.
>
> I really don't think she's only pretending not to see the
> absurdity of Barry's ploy here, I think she *genuinely
> doesn't see it*.

Well, first of all it is foolhardy and downright dangerous to believe anything
Barry says at face value. Since things are obviously slow back there in Leiden
and he is taking an inordinate amount of time to make up numbers and post
references, he should have listed the number corresponding to each post that he
claims were part of his 'malicious lies' count. However, I know for sure there
is someone on this very forum capable of debunking this factoid of Barry's.
Whether anyone is actually interested enough to take the time, well, we shall
see.

 Let's put it this way, I also came across 78 slanderous comments by Barry
about those who collect blue elephant tusks. The sheer number of nasty posts on
this subject is mind boggling. People, do you doubt me?