There are those here on FFL who understand their perception well. There are
others, like Barry and his ilk, who turn on others when they *feel
uncomfortable*. When someone is knee-jerking their inner emotional state, the
result is projection to a very unhealthy degree.

Take Barry (please...). He is always complaining and whining and criticizing
anyone and everyone on FFL. He is constantly unhappy, except when he is putting
others down.

He ALWAYS accuses others of all of his worst behaviors.

The funny part is that some of us see it, and he clearly does not. His "tell"
is his inability to sustain his momentum, with regard to his accusations. There
is no reality behind them, and so no support in the real world for his
delusions.

However, with an emotional blindspot the size of Brazil, he never learns, and
never sees it. I enjoy ensuring that his toxicity is severely limited here, and
it always works. I can shut Barry up faster than a speeding bullet. However, he
is so clueless, he will always react to his emotional discomfort, not
recognizing that he creates his own world, and lives in it, all by himself.

Anyway, he fails to see that, comparing his current state, with his activity
here a few years ago, he is isolated, repetitive, and increasingly feeeling
embattled and unhappy. He has increasingly brought up those who used to support
him here, and have become disenchanted with him, and left. His fantasy is that
they will join him in the future, and vanquish his enemies forever. However,
without a trip to Brazil, so to speak, he remains deaf dumb and blind to his
unending emotional discomfort.

This causes in him, on the one hand, a need to grossly embellish his daily life
- like calling his roommates a "family" LOL - and on the other hand, always
projecting his pain on others.

Free Clue: Barry, it ain't working. I, for one, hugely appreciate that your job
of projecting your pain and arrogance on others is becoming increasingly
difficult for you. YAY!

Now, run away and get lost for awhile. An unintentional swim in the Seine,
perhaps? With ankle weights, perhaps??? :-)