--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@ <no_reply@> wrote:
> > > Now, run away and get lost for awhile. An unintentional swim
> > > in the Seine, perhaps? With ankle weights, perhaps??? :-)
> >
> > Consider yourself lucky that you didn't aim this
> > at Judy or one of the other real Drama Queens here.
> > She would have run around screaming "Death threat!
> > Death threat!" at the top of her lungs, as she has
> > done before.  :-)  :-)  :-)
>
> Nope, Doc has the best of intentions for you. Swimming
> in the Seine Ankle with ankle weights builds strong leg
> muscles. It's good for your health if you survive. It's
> a sink or swim proposition, but hey, you've survived
> FFLife all these years and no one has succeeded in
> feeding you rat poison, so it's all good.

See, now THAT is the kinda of see-the-positive-in-it
'tude you could have displayed back when you were
joining Judy in screaming "Death threat!"

Instead of seeing my suggestion that the fate that
dumb cunts too stupid to live had to watch out for
was that their own internal anger would become so
hot that they might spontaneously combust and burst
into flames as a negative thing, you *could* have
equally perceived it as "all good," and as what it
was, an obvious joke. Y'know...kinda the way you
did just now with Jimbo's.

If you'd had this more enlightened 'tude back then,
instead of being such a Drama Queen, you might have
been able to view even the suggestion of bursting
into flames as equally "all good," a homage to Carlos
Castaneda's metaphor for enlightenment, "burning
from within."  :-)

Keep working on that 'tude, Raunchy. Someday you
may even evolve to the point where you can figure
out when the people you don't like are joking,
instead of limiting this ability to the ones
you like.  :-)