--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:

> Barry has crooked fingers?

Cut her some slack, Michael. Ann's having a hard day:

> ________________________________

of advertisements, jokes and New Age articles what about that misleading
post, eh? What do you have to say about your manipulative "nasty post"
message of a couple of days ago?

> As I thought - nothing. Because you lack the spine to ever address
what you do when it involves manipulation and lying. You simply pointed
that crooked finger of yours at everyone for taking exception to the
fact that you knowingly told a bunch of big fat lies. You are,
interestingly, despicable.  Funny how you gravitate to a couple of kid's
flicks that are named, appropriately enough, "Despicable Me". Maybe some
deeper, Buddhist part of your overworked brain recognizes yourself in
that title.